Brussels Card Pass
If you plan to visit more than one museum then the Brussels Card is definitely a recommended buy. It will probably make your trip easier and save you money.
Brussels Card includes
- Free entrance to 39 museums and attractions around Brussels
- Free use of public transport system
- Discounts at many other attractions, shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs
- A guidebook with information about museums and services participating
And you can find the complete list of free entrances and discounts by looking at the Brussels Card discounts list.
Unlimited public transport
If you order the "Brussels Card + public transport" version from the ordering banner, you can then freely use all buses, trams and metro lines in Brussels area.
However your Brussels Card can’t be used as a transport ticket. You need to get tickets that can be validated by the bus/tram/metro from a ticket machine that are placed at metro stations and bus/tram stops. On the ticket machine screen just select “event pass” and enter the numbers printed on your Brussels Card. The machine will then print out paper tickets for validation.
Versions of Brussels Card
The Brussels Card can be purchased in forms of 24-hour, 48-hour or 72-hour access. With or without the unlimited public transport option. Best way to compare the options is to look at the ordering banner. The card is activated when you use the first free entry and time counts from then.
How to order
- Select your travel date and number of cards. Then hit the "Order now" button.
- A window will pop-up where you insert your name, e-mail address and other needed info. Don't forget to choose your payment card type in the vertical column. If you don't see this window, then minimize your current browser window and other programs. It might be below them.
- After clicking "Make your payment" you will be redirected to payment gate where you enter credit card info.
- Within 24 hours but usually much sooner you will receive an e-mail with your online Brussels Card confirmation. Print it.
- After applying for your Brussels Card online, bring the printed e-mail confirmation together with identification ID to any of the following review points and you will be given your manufactured physical card:
Bruxelles Info Place
Rue Royale 2
VisitBrussels Tourism Town Hall